WHAT TO EXPECT
Objective: To have fun exploring the power of the web and learn how to participate in the global economy via the web. Each session will provide free access to Eworkstyle Institute's presenation materials. Course attendees can always find more in-depth information by joining Eworkstyle Institute.
Training & Lessons: Eworkstyle Open Courses cover public relations and community investment communications for the digital age. Joining will take you more in-depth with hosting large scale global meetings and conferences; including use of multifold high profile print, radio, TV, outdoor and internet media. Open Courses are designed to reach and teach access to local, regional and national markets. Eworkstyle.com web magazine focuses on participating in and leading world-class developments and trends driving innovation, economic change.
Presenter Bios: Former Director of Public Relations for Fox 25 Boston and WILD AM 1090 Radio Personality: Paula Robinson, Eworkstyle Founder\CEO has overall campaign design, implementation and oversight: from materials and training to showcase events, appearances, press\media, tours & travel.
With 40+ years in teaching and community investment activism: Eworkstyle Community Investment President\COO, V. Paul Deare develops curriculum standards, stakeholder training and actionable civic engagement according to adult learning standards set by Springfield College School of Human Services.
GET THE MOST FROM EI MINI INSITITUTE
1. Come with a positive, open mind and have fun learning;
2. Consider technology needed to proceed;
3. Download free software & templates;
4. Develop a portfolio to keep track of information & solutions;
5. Spend time in reflective process for each seminar;
6. Actively try to complete solutions offered;
7. Read through & follow session activities, objectives;
8. Complete pre session activities to be ready for courses;
9. Try presenter's suggested tools & resources;
10. Use suggested templates to create assigned elements;
11. Participate in session professional library links & networks;
12. Sign up for world wide news feeds;
13. Work on a real world solution for your session activity;
14. Give feedback by participating in EI Blog;
15. Evaluate seminars and give your recomendations.
COURSE FORMAT: Suggested - 2 hour sessions divided into three 40 minute segments with breaks: 1. Reading & Preparation, 2. Lecture Demonstration & 3. Networking Online.
SUGGESTED TOOLS: Computer, internet, pens, ruler, fine & bold markers, tabbed binder to work through assignments.
RESOURCES: suggested reading, web presentations, recommended applications & post course assignments